The taste of assorted vegetables is unusual and very tasty. Vegetables in this assorted vegetable recipe are firm, crunchy. Try it again and you will marinate vegetables just this way. Everything is very simple …
Assorted vegetables – canning for the winter
Canned vegetables: warehouses for 3 liters in a jar
- Black pepper (peas) – 10 pieces
- Bay leaf – 2 pieces
- Carnation (whole) – 3 pieces
- Salt – 2 tbsp.
- Sugar – 4 tbsp.
- Vinegar (9%) – 0.5 cups
- Garlic (slices) – 4 cloves
- Onions (divided into 4 parts) – 1 piece
- Carrots (small; sliced) – 1/2 root
- Bulgarian pepper (large; cut into 4 parts) – 1 piece
- Cherry tomatoes
- Squash (cut into slices) – 1/2 of the fruit
- Zucchini (peel, cut into circles, peel) – 1 piece
Assorted vegetables: cooking
Washed jars should be sterilized.
Put a sterilization circle on a pan of boiling water, put the jar on top for 25 minutes, or you can put the jars in a cold oven, turn it on for 20 minutes. In 20 minutes the jars are ready.
So, the jars are ready, put the products in them, fill them with boiled hot water. Sterilize: lower into the pan with hot water, sterilize from boiling time for 12-15 minutes.
Let’s roll up !!! Before cooling, it is better to remove the jars in a dark place and cover with a blanket.