Marinated ginger is an exotic and interesting spice that is traditionally served with sushi, but no one forbids serving such ginger with meat, fish, kebabs and other dishes.
Especially for ginger fans myflower.info offers a simple recipe for marinated ginger. Marinated ginger retains all its properties, and you can keep this can for several months.
How to cook pickled ginger
First, prepare all the ingredients and utensils for your convenience.
Marinated ginger: compositions
- ginger – 60 g
- apple cider vinegar – 0.5 tablespoon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup boiling water
Marinated ginger: cooking
- Clean, wash the ginger root.
- Using a peeler, cut into thin slices or thin slices.
- Pour boiling water with salt, leave to cool completely.
- Then drain the water, but not all, so that the water covers all the ginger.
- Pour a spoonful of vinegar.
- Add sugar to taste. If necessary, salt.
- Close in a jar and store in the refrigerator!
- For a pink color, you can add a little beet juice.